Sunday 8 May 2016

The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins



Look what I've got! A brand new book!!! And none other than... The Girl on the Train! I've wanted to read this for so long! So far, it hasn't disappointed me!
I'll admit, I'm not that far in, but far enough in to know that this is going to be good! If anyone has already read this, I hope my review will live up to your views!
I am looking forward to getting my teeth well and truly into this book.

If you haven'tread this book, Rachel is a commuter, who catches the 8.04 every morning, overlooking the same row of houses at the same signal stop. She creates a life for the people in one of the houses, wishing she could be as happy.
But one day, in one moment (I can't wait for this bit) everything changes, and she suddenly becomes much more than the girl on the train.

Page 41, and I'm already hooked!! 

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment