Monday 5 June 2017

Find Me - Final Review

Well, I'm not even sure how to start this review. I suppose a good start would be, this was absolutely amazing! I know we say that about so many different books, ones that we connect with, but I genuinely loved this. I'd seen it advertised everywhere, loads of people were raving about it, and now, I know why!
I'm not sure I've ever read a book with a plot so slick, so thick with twists and turns, and so amazingly well written. I know I always bang on about good strong characters, and powerful plot lines, but this book was the whole package, the real deal.
There are a couple of topics raised in the book that some might find uncomfortable, and must admit, I didn't like these sections, but on a whole, it was fantastic.
I fell head over heels in love with Jar, he was so passionate for what he believed, and was determined to find the woman he loved. What woman doesn't want a man like him?! And Rosa, although throughout most of the book she is only spoken of in the past tense, I was allowed opportunity to get to know her and really liked and bonded with her.
Monroe delivered a masterpiece within the pages of "Find Me", and if you read it, you'll know what I mean when I say, the characters were so beautifully well written, it was as if he knew the people himself. 
The book was made complete with a deliciously fantastic villain, truly evil to the core. What thriller is complete without one?
I will say, it takes some time to get going, so please bear with it, and I promise you you'll not be disappointed! Once I was into the main story, I could not stop, I was having to force myself to stop to eat and sleep! The twists in this book are absolutely wonderful, ones I defy anyone to see coming. It's so different to anything I think is currently on the market, yet so current and up to date. 
This book should be on EVERY crime/thriller lovers reading list. If it isn't already, please put it on! I want everyone to read this book, it's just so amazing. 
I'm willing to stake everything on this and say... you ready?
Better than "THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN".
This is a easily making it's way up to the top of my top 10 books, and I'm kind of thinking, it'll be a while until anything else knocks it from the top. I'm struggling to find words to describe this book without repeating myself constantly. However I think the description "mind blowing" is more than apt.
At the end of the book, I could do nothing but be in utter awe of Monroe, I was hooked as I was taken in an effortless journey of none stop thrills.
I cannot wait for his next book. 

Until then,

I'll keep you posted
C

No comments:

Post a Comment