Wednesday 22 March 2017

Update 3 - Hidden Child



Hello again! I really hoping this will be on of the last updates. I'm at the point where I really need to know what's happened! I'm still very much in love with this book though. Camilla is still going strong!
More and more strange things are coming to light from the past, and yet, Lackberg still only gives away so much to still keep me guessing. Even more strange things are happening in the present too, and I'm struggling to see a link between the past and the reasons for the deaths. I say deaths, as there has been another murder! (I don;t know why that's shocking, it is after all, a crime thriller!) 
There does however, seem to be a correlation between those who are murdered and the past, but I don't know why. 
Why would a person, whoever that person may be, go to the length of murder to keep something from the past hidden? I'm really hoping its something as ground breaking as it's written to be so far.
I know I must seem to be constantly repeating myself, but this book is right up there with one of the best I've ever read! Much better than the book I read previously. 
I am double guessing as to who the killer is, but as usual, its probably not who I think it is!
I'm trying to read, every spare moment I have, just to try and find out what has happened.
I'm slowly starting to uncover some of the secrets of the past, but not enough yet to piece together a fuller picture of everything, and I don't to say to much and turn a review into a spoiler!
There's been some quite, unexpected revelations of people not involved in the murders, and I'm still loving the police chief, he really cracks me up!
So, I'll continue to dig ever deeper to uncover all the secrets of the past, but I'm starting to think, that maybe there's a reason that they've been hidden for so long.

I'll keep you posted.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment